The Montessori Teacher Training Program
The Montessori Teacher Training Program at Spurthy qualifies you to become a job-ready, highly sought-after Montessori Teacher.
Come, embark on a fulfilling career! Mould the vibrant young minds who will shape our nation’s future!
- Class-centric, child-specific teaching techniques
- Sensorial teaching methodologies
- Creative activities
- Effective lesson planning
- Students experience success every day
- Child psychology
- Communication skills
- School Administration
- 8-Month Intensive Course
- Hands-on Training
- Comprehensive Curriculum
- Placement Cell
Apply For The Montessori Teacher Training Program
1st Montessori Training – Enrollment By 15th May,2020; Training Starts By June
2nd Montessori Training – Enrollment By 15th Sept,2020; Training Starts By October
In today’s global, multicultural and knowledge oriented world, education is the tool that opens the door for creative thought, enterprise and trend setting adaptations and changes.
But does today’s education prepare the young minds to face challenges, reach out courageously and empathetically embrace this world? Our experience cautions us before making this claim.
Growing demand for qualified Montessori teachers across India. Preferred mode of teaching for leading national and international institutes.
Variety of opportunities besides teaching:
- Early-childhood curriculum developer
- Course co-ordinator
- Pre-school supervisor
- Montessori consultant, and
- Self-employment opportunities
Qualifications for the program:
- Active and curious learner
- Relates to young children
- Graduate from a recognized university
Why being trained at Spurthy makes all the difference:
- Global standards of Montessori education.
- Result-oriented training
- Thoroughly researched curriculum.
- Experienced faculty
- Meritorious students absorbed into Spurthy Global School.