ADD THE SCOOPS TO THE CONES – write the number of scoops you’d like on each cone, laminate and you can re-use and change the numbers!
Tape Shape Game: Use this tape to put a variety of shapes, letters and/or numbers on your floor. Have your child stand on their favorite one then give them instructions to follow that will lead them to their next destination (for example: “bear crawl to the square”, “hop like a Frog to the T”, “Run to the rectangle”). We love that this game from Toddler Approved keeps your child moving, but also helps them learn their shapes, letters and numbers!
TRACK AT HOME
STAIN GLASS WINDOW
RACING POM POM BALLS
FAMILY TREE WITH FINGER PAINTING
BUBBLE WRAP PAINTING
Beach Ball activities- Throw the ball at each letter/ word patsed on the door
PAINTING WITH CIRCLES
Free learn-from-home :
Go on a virtual tour :
Holiday Activity with Parents
FAMILY MEMORY BOOK
Child can practice language, art skills as she/he preserves family memories.
Material Required :
- Paper to prepare sheets ( child can use old newspaper, magazine etc)
- Photos of the people interviewed(optional)
- Small stickers, sequins etc for decoration
- Let your child, with your help interview grandparents, uncles, aunts or other adults of the family about what it was like when they were in the grade your child is now.
- Your child may ask questions like,”What year were you in _________grade?”, ”From which place did you do your schooling?”,”Who was your favorite teacher and why?”….etc.
- Your child can add few more questions of his/her choice.
- She/He must interview at least five adults/family members.
- Child can decorate the pages as per his/her choice.